Peluang berkerja di Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) pada Februari 2016. Oleh itu sesiapa yang berkelayakan dan memenuhi syarat-syarat yang telah ditetapkan dipelawa untuk mengisi kekosongan jawatan di Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) sebagai:
1. Skim Latihan 1Malaysia (SL1M)
Tarikh tutup permohonan pada Februari 2016
Lokasi : Pelbagai Negeri
Sektor : GLC
Untuk maklumat lanjut serta syarat permohonan bagi setiap jawatan di Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) anda boleh membacanya disini link:-
- As part as our corporate social responsibility in realizing Vision of 1Malaysia, TNB, along with selected Independent Power Producers (IPPs) and in cooperation with Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA), is inviting all graduates who meet the criteria as detailed below to participate in SL1M – IBE where a 8-month training program with comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training in various business functions in TNB, selected Independent Power Producers (IPPs), and KeTTHA, are provided to those selected for this training scheme.
- This training scheme is aimed to further improve the employability of the graduates to secure jobs at the job market.
- Malaysian citizen
- Possess a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (majoring in power), Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Business Administration / Human Resource, and Legal Studies / Law and must be recognized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) / Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- CGPA 2.50 and above
- SPM/SPMV with credits in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and pass in Pendidikan Islam / Moral
- Age 27 years old and below
- Unemployed after graduating from local and overseas universities
- If currently being employed, the current job requires lower than a degree qualification (underemployed)
- Willing to be trained at any TNB business units or selected Independent Power Producers (IPPs)
- Priority to graduates with low household income
How to apply?
- Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online. Please log on to http://emadis.tnb.com.my OR www.tnb.com.my>>Careers>>eMadis and fill in all the information needed.
- Incomplete applications or hard copy resumes will not be entertained.
- Applications must reach us before 29 Feb 2016. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
- Any enquiries or assistance, please contact 03-2296 6631 / email@example.com (Pn. Zaitun) or 03-2296 6660 / firstname.lastname@example.org (Pn. Jayenthi).
- RM1,500 for monthly allowance
- 8 days for earned leave entitlement
- Insurans coverage
- Reimbursement of medical expenses up to RM360